If lockdown taught us anything, it’s that we love a challenge. 2020 will be in our memories forever as the year we mastered sourdough and banana bread. If you’ve kept on the cooking bug, here is a list of our best selling cookbooks – with very few bananas in sight….
- Bread Therapy This book combines mindfulness with baking. Ideal for those looking to slow down, and start enjoying themselves in the kitchen
- The Part Time Vegetarian’s Year Vegetarianism for the seasons. Contains all vegetarian recipes, with adaptations for veganism, meat or seafood. Perfect if you want to try eat more plant based, whilst not losing any flavour.
- The Pie Room Winter is well and truly here, and with it brings the need for comfort food. Pies, sausage rolls, tarts and pasties – this book has them all. Full of helpful hints and techniques for making your own pastry from scratch, it’s sure to become a family favourite.
- Everyday Fresh Quick, healthy meals, without compromising on flavour. Includes recipes that can be frozen ahead of time, and then spruced up in minutes. Proof that healthy doesn’t have to mean boring, and quick can be nutritious!
- The Artisan Kitchen This book gives a modern twist to traditional techniques. Including smoking, cheese-making, fermenting and perfecting kombucha. Embark on your new culinary journey now. . .